Online Banking from Bank of Glen Ullin gives you fast, simple and convenient control over your money. Online banking is free and includes:
- Real-time Balances – View your personal account and loan balances
- Account History – View checking and savings account history
- Check Image – View the front and back of cleared checks
- Transfer Funds – Set up scheduled or repeating transfers between accounts
- Secure Messaging – Send and receive secure communications from the bank
- Download History – Download account history
After enrolling in on-line banking, you will have the option to add the bill pay feature which allows you to pay recurring, occasional, and one-time bills from your computer 24 hours a day. The 1st 8 transactions are free and beginning with the 9th transaction, there will be a $1.00 fee per item.
- Faster Payment – some payees will receive payment days earlier.
- Easy Navigation – your information is organized.
- Convenient Payment History – view your pending transactions or payment history with just the click of a button.
Cut-off time is 2:00 PM CDT. Any transactions initiated after 2:00 will be posted on the next business day.
An e-Statement is the same thing as a paper statement except it is available on-line. When the statement is ready, an e-mail is sent notifying you that your e-Statement is available through your Bank of Glen Ullin online banking account.
E-Statement delivery allows you to receive your account information quickly and securely. Your statements are available on-line for 18 months. However, you can save your statements on your computer for long-time access. This convenient delivery method expedites statement delivery, eliminates the hassle of storing any paper statements, and provides you with a convenient, secure storage system. It also helps the environment by reducing paper usage. (Go green!) No additional fees apply.
To enroll in e-Statements, follow these three simple steps:
- Log on to your on-line banking account.
- Click on the Accounts tab and then the Statement link.
- Click on the ‘Electronic Only Statement’ delivery button and then opt-in.